Designing the characters.




iv. Sketching:


Characters

This is a sketch of the woman with her baby. I originally wanted to draw the comic digitally with no colors in a "Manga Style" , but when I colored it with Copic Markers, I was pleased with the results. Therefore, I decided to do it traditionally with colors.









Ghoul

First sketch:




I did this sketch in the 23rd of October. Reflecting on how the first sketch was, I figured that adding more elements to the creature will make it more unique. 












  Second Sketch:

 A female Ghoul with hair and clothes. She has a human figure and a ghoul's features, which are the teeth and the tail.













Third Sketch:

After reading more about the ghouls, they were described as zombies (modern form of the Ghouls) who feast on human flesh (Lamb , unknown), so I redraw it in a form of animal features rather than human . 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zarqa Al Yamama

Isle of WakWak

Illustrating for a vedio game.